Our feasibility studies evaluates and analyses the potential of a project, using research and expertise to support the process of decision making.
The studies aims to objectively uncover the strengths and weaknesses of a proposed venture. It looks at a high level view of resources required to carry out the project and its benefits. Generally, feasibility studies precede technical development and project implementation giving an overview to the business without major expense.
The evaluation of a projects potential for success is an important factor in the credibility of the study and are required for shareholders to have the confidence to proceed with their investment.
The main headings within our feasibility studies are as follows:-
1. The Project Scope – a project overview that identifies the project main issues.
2. The Current Analysis – to define and understand the current method of systems of implementation.
3. Requirements – what is required to solve the issues?
4. The Approach – to consider various alternatives are along with an explanation as to why the preferred solution was selected. Does the recommended approach satisfy the requirements?
5. Evaluation – examines the cost effectiveness of the approach selected.
6. Review – all of the preceding elements are assembled into a Feasibility Study and a formal review is conducted with all parties involved.